August 30th - 31st, 2018
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Join colleagues for the People Analytics & Future of Work Academy, in Santa Cruz, CA. Explore leading practices, emerging innovations in AI, machine learning, and neural networks, and how they'll be affecting employee experiences and the future of work.
Who will benefit?
- Those responsible for Talent Strategy & Culture
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting Leaders & Analysts
- Talent Development & Learning Leaders & Analysts
- Comp & Ben Leaders & Analysts
- Those interested in Fair Pay & Diversity Analytics
- Workforce Planners & Organizational Designers
- Workforce Analysts aspiring to use more sophisticated analytical tools and techniques
Who is eligbile?
Applicants will need to be in a relevant role in an organization committed to improving the way it formulates, measures, and manages talent strategy. Each cohort will be limited to 20 professionals to ensure ample attention and learning quality. Those selected will be committed to explore new tools and ideas as well as contribute. The WIA is an education/consulting hybrid. As such, students will not only be learning about models, leading practices, and emerging trends, they'll also be addressing existing challenges and opportunities within their organizations. The goal will be to advance individual learning, yes. It will also be to advance the sponsoring organization's capability in the areas for workforce planning, people analytics, and talent strategy.
Who will deliver the content and lead the program?
Al Adamsen, Founder & Executive Direcor of TSI, will lead the program. Al is one of the few who's lead the creation of a workforce analytics function at a large organization (Gap Inc.), served as an executive with a leading vendor, (Infohrm, now SuccessFactors/SAP), and has also advised some of the world's leading companies. Al co-leads the Workforce Planning Council, People Analytics Council, Leadership Development Council, Talent Strategy Council, among others. He's the author of several frameworks, white papers, articles, and research on people analytics, talent measurement, workforce planning, and talent strategy. He currently writes for Talent Management Magazine and speaks around the world on these topics.
What will the experience be like?
Our previous program has looked like this:
- Pre-event: Arrive & attend dinner (for those who arrive in time)
- Day 1: Address Workforce Intelligence Services, Talent Strategy, Research Agendas, & Inspiring Change
- Day 2: Address Talent Measurement, People Analytics, Research Design, Analytical Techniques, Deliverable Creation, & Data-based Communication
- Day 3: Address Workforce Planning, Supply Forecasting, Demand Forecasting, Talent Marketing Analytics, & Talent Strategy Formulation
For more information contact us directly. Space is limited.
FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES BY MARRIOTT SANTA CRUZ - CAPITOLA
1255 41st Ave, Capitola, CA 95010, USA